Since Bitcoin’s launch in 2009, crypto has offered the hope of a stronger, more democratic financial system. And it’s raised plenty of questions as it continues to evolve. Now experts and skeptics at the center of the conversation are sharing a straightforward look at how this ecosystem is changing. Learn the basics, dive deep into the world of blockchain and Web3, and get the breakdown on what you need to know now.
Instructor(s): Chris Dixon, Changpeng “CZ” Zhao, Emilie Choi, and Paul Krugman
Class Length: 18 video lessons (3 hours 40 minutes)
- Meet Your Instructors
- History of Crypto
- Decentralization: Freedom and Possibility
- Decentralization: Is it Built on a Lie?
- Paul & CZ In-Conversation: The “Problem” With Crypto
- Blockchain Evolution
- Web3: Read, Write, Own
- Crypto for Entrepreneurs
- DAOs: Companies Run by Communities
- NFTs: Digital Goods
- Crypto Token Ownership
- Stablecoins: Are They Really Stable?
- Paul & CZ In-Conversation: Are Stablecoins Safe?
- Why Is Crypto So Volatile?
- The Dangers for Investors
- Paul & CZ In-Conversation: Crypto Consumer Protection
- Crypto Regulation Is Necessary
- The Future of Crypto